Cleaning products are used to remove dirt from surfaces, with different products used according to the composition and texture of the surface to be cleaned. And cleaning in an indoor space isn’t the same as cleaning outside, nor is trying to clean a certain kind of dirt or something else that’s crusted on.
Although cleaning products may be used for a harmless purpose, their containers often contain corrosive substances to make the products more effective, ingredients that can irritate our skin or eyes and can be sensitisers if we inhale them by accident, harmful if we come into direct contact with them or even toxic to us if we don’t take the proper safety precautions and care with them.
To prevent unnecessary risks and be able to handle cleaning product containers with peace of mind and ensure they don’t pose any kind of danger to those who use them, it’s essential to use airtight seals and cap seal liners that fit the container lids and guarantee they are closed safely and hermetically.
The most popular material used for packaging is plastic, although there are several subtypes of plastic materials:
- PET. Polyethylene terephthalate.
- HDPE. High-density polyethylene.
- LDPE. Low-density polyethylene.
- PVC. Polyvinyl chloride.
- PP. Polypropylene.
- PE. Polyethylene
- PS. Polystyrene.
- Other: there are many more plastic resins or combinations of several plastics in different percentages.
Likewise, there’s a wide variety of closures, with the most common being:
- Dosing cap with different capacities. The most common for liquid detergent or softener.
- Push-pull cap.
- Dispensing cap.
- Flip-top cap. Used most for alcohol.
- Screw top. The most popular and generic.
- Spray gun.
- Siphon-type nozzle.
And among the infinite number of cleaning products that require cap seal liners to seal and close them, the most well-known are:
- Products for cleaning clothing.
- Liquid detergent.
- Detergent in individual capsules.
- Powdered detergent.
- Liquid fabric softener.
- Clothes bleach.
- Shoe polish.
- Products for cleaning crockery.
- Liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Dishwasher tablets.
- Liquid cleaner.
- Spray disinfectant.
- Floor cleaner.
- Glass cleaner.
- Multipurpose household cleaner.
- Toilet cleaner.
- Distilled water
- Aerosol carpet cleaner.
- Pipe unblocker.
- Ammonia cleaner.
- Air fresheners.
- Spray air freshener.